Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazed Fan Weekend Blog Hop

Super-cool Blog Hop Button
I know I'm a little late in getting in on this, but I just had to. I mean, look at the button! How cool is that?!

Here's how it works:

1) Go to The Blog Entourage or The Unexpected Mother and grab a button of your own. Put it in your post and/or sidebar. I'm having trouble getting it into this post with the link, so I'm putting it in my sidebar, too.

2)  Follow The Blog Entourage and The Unexpected Mother - the two host blogs.

3) Follow me! GFC, Twitter, Facebook, Networked Blogs... however you'd like. (They're all in the sidebar)

4) Please leave me a comment with the links where you'd like me to follow you!

5) Don't forget to link your blog in the linky list at The Blog Entourage or The Unexpected Mother.