Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday {3/13}

***Sorry - I'm really out of it. I thought it was the 13th for some reason. Geez!***






Well, here I am again, albeit a little late. I am attempting do do an at of kindness per day for the month of March and the one I chose for Friday backfired on me. Can you say, "Instant Karma"? Won't be doing THAT again. One of the "wonderful" things that happened was my newly-fixed computer bit the dust (AGAIN!) No pictures this week :(

Oh! Guess what?! I'm hosting my very first GIVEAWAY!!! So, if you've got a minute, head HERE and enter to win yourself or the kid in your life some really cool, custom stickers.

And onto this week's questions (Thanks again, Java for hosting my favorite meme on the Web!)

1.  What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
     I love potatoes. If you couldn't tell from the "Mc" in my blog's name, I am of Irish decent. I'll eat them every way they're prepared - baked, fried, stuffed into perogies, I even like them raw. Yep!

2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
     The Yum Yum dishes I won from Jammie at The Neat Things in Life's giveaway. They make the perfect bowl for a toddler snack!

3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?

   That's tough... I like different smells for different reasons. Cinnamon, sandalwood, and patchouli are among my favorites. But, the very best is fresh roses in the morning - you can't replicate that and put it into a bottle no matter how hard you try.

4.  Do you smoke?
   UGH - yes. It's the worst habit ever. Sine I have kids, I smoke outside on the back porch. It's a great way to cut down - it's either freezing cold or there are tons of mosquitoes. I've tried quitting and been pretty successful - to a point. My husband smokes (outside), too. It is impossible for me to completely quit when he's still smoking. I'm hoping to get him to quit, too, because I KNOW I can do it!

5.  Are your parents married or divorced?
    Divorced when I was 7. Don't really have much to say about it on a public blog!



1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh bless for you thinking it was the 13th! You're a ditzy as I am :-)

Fresh roses - mmm... and patchouli. It's hard to just choose one...

And yes, I'm with you on the smoking room - mine's the front doorstep!

Just gonna go and catch up with the rest of your blog!