- Jenny said, "If I could be any age for a week, I don't think I'd change my age. I'm emotionally and spiritually healthier than I've ever been and I'm just loving my life!"
- Domestic Diva said, "My favorite quote: All you need is love -- from The Beatles, of course."
- Cheri said, "If I could be any age again, I think I would want to be 39! At that age it seems you are finally 'all grown up' but not yet 'old.'" (This was a good one for me since I'm coming up on 37. I was feeling old until I read this!)
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? I'd love to be in Good Eats. I LOVE Alton Brown! He has a way of explaining things so I completely understand them. And, hey, a man who can tell you how to make yogurt with a crock and a heating pad is pretty darn awesome in my book!
- If you could be any age again for a week, what age would you choose and why? I really loved my 20's. I'd probably choose 24 - I still had a ton of energy, had just started to self-educate myself with books from the library, and was learning about organic foods and changing my and my family's diet. I also jumped right into art projects without thinking. Now, I think about them too much and rarely get going on one. :(
- Were you a sneaky child or teen? (Share a good story if you want!) I was a terribly sneaky child! I remember when I first learned I could do something and my mom didn't necessarily know about it. It is my very first memory - ever. I must have been right around two years old and my mom was babysitting a 4 year old girl. My mom had put the gate up in the kitchen so we wouldn't get into the cookies she had just made. That little girl boosted mt into the kitchen and had me grab a cookies for each of us. I remember her saying, "Your mom won't even know!" I had my doubts, but she was right! From then on, my parents had Trouble on their hands!
- Share your favorite quote! (Don't forget to say who said it!) My very favorite quote is from John Lennon's "Beautiful Boy" : "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." How perfect is that?!
- What vegetable do you most resemble? I'm going to have to say corn (even though it's really a legume!) I've got really long hair that can be pretty annoying at times, you really have to work at peeling back the layers to get to the good stuff inside, and when you do get in there you'll find I'm kinda sweet.
AND THE WINNER IS #7!!!
Kelly from Becoming Crunchy
Congrats, Kelly! Please let me know how you like the book.