Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Natural Parents Network's Wordless Wednesday

Hey! Go check out my photo at Natural Parents Network's Wordless Wednesday post today. The theme this week is "Gentle Parenting Put to the Test." There are a ton of photos from parents showing those times when their gentle parenting practices have been tested by their children. I think my favorite is the photo of a little girl who managed to get into some chickpeas and threw them ALL over the room - including the wood floors!


Visit Natural Parents Network


My photo shows the moment just before I ended up having to grab little guy's hand and march him home - screaming the entire way! (Really expected a police car to pull up - he's very loud!)

3 comments:

Bernie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Look at those curls!! What a doll baby.
I can see where you would be gritting your teeth all the way home. I think that would get under my skin too.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Bernie
LOL - His cuteness and "cupidity" are what make the whole thing even worse. People see him flipping out and having a tantrum and feel sorry for him, "Oh, look at that cute little boy! What a mean mom!" UGH!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So very cute!! Really great blog.