I recently had the pleasure to read Interview with Ella Johnson, Owner of Memorable Children's Books & Gifts on Melange Of Culture's Blog. Here are some things I learned from the interview:
- She's lived in a number of places all over the world.
- She has studied Fine Arts and Education.
- She taught Fine Arts, from preschool all the way up to secondary school.
- She worked as a civil servant for The Queen of England (!)
- When she came to the US, she went a year without finding a job.
- She chose to start her own business, Memorable Children's Books & Gifts (go on, check it out!)
If you're a fan of my Facebook page (hey, gotta get those likes in there however I can!), you'll have noticed that I often share giveaways that other bloggers are hosting. In addition to all of the amazing free giveaways above, Ella also gives away children's books that she's reviewed to her readers. I'm puzzled by why she doesn't have a ton of entries. I've been lucky enough to have won quite a few of the giveaways on Memorable Children's Books' blog and would love to make more people aware of this great blog. (Look at me, cutting my odds of winning, sheesh!)
And, because I share these giveaways so often, guess what? I was surprised over the weekend with this:
Alicia McCrenshaw –
Best Supporter of the Month