Monday, September 12, 2011

McCrenshaw's Newest Thoughts: Contact Me!

McCrenshaw's Newest Thoughts: Contact Me!
Hi there! If you're at this page, then that means you have something to tell me. Thank you! It makes me feel special and important that yo...



Yep - my own Contact Me page. Just trying to get the word out. If you follow me on different social networks, you're probably getting sick of hearing about it. Sorry about that. This is the last time - promise!


Here's my form! (I'm not too sure what the deal is with the code in the message box. I'll figure it out one of these days!

You can get one for free, too. http://www.emailmeform.com/










Contact Alicia C. at McCrenshaw's Newest Thoughts
Thank you very much for taking the time to contact me. I will respond as soon as possible - usually within 24 hours.














0 comments: