Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Old Pics! {Wordless Wednesday}

I have a couple of old Christmas pics that I'd love to share. These were probably taken in 1978 or 1979???  I'll never forget that Holly Hobby dress - it was one of my favorites! I had long hair up until a month or so before - when I found my mom's scissors. I was one of those super-curious kids and was into everything all of the time. Just like Little Guy. Karma in its most perfect form, in my parents' opinions!
We spent countless hours playing with my brother's Fisher Price garage. I don't remember playing with the Easy Bake Oven too much. Must have been one of those things that my parents saw the danger in about 30 seconds after setting me loose on it!
See my upper lip? That's the result of me waking up at my aunt's house at 3am and deciding to SHAVE, just like my uncle. At the time this photo was taken, I think it had a month or more to heal. I'm surprised that all I ended up with was a teeny-tiny scar that you can only see in just the right light.

0 comments: